The RCMI Missions Model
- To present Jesus Christ as Savior, Healer and Lord to every participant.
- Spirit-led individual ministry with prayer for salvation, deliverance and healing
- Assisting local churches to establish House Church/G12 Fellowships to ensure discipleship of new believers
- Children's ministry, Vacation Bible School format (or 5 Day Club)
- Women's Bible study, Craft and Fellowship time
- Jesus Film Ministry
- Men's Ministry
- Prison Ministry as assigned
- Orphanage assistance as assigned
- Health Care Clinics as assigned
- Construction Projects as assigned
- Evening/Crusade ministry in various locations, street evangelism, drama
- Gospel tract and Care Kit Ministry
- Open to anyone with a physical, social or spiritual need regardless of race, denominational affiliation or socioeconomic status.
- Implemented in cooperation with and under the spiritual authority of the local body of Christ.
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit will be manifested as the Spirit leads, through individuals participating in the outreach. These may include but are not limited to:
- There will be a practical emphasis on training, equipping and empowering communities to meet their own needs through:
- Mentoring local individuals to receive Biblical education
- Receiving from local individuals information regarding current practices that are working to meet existing needs.
- Material support as available and appropriate.
A ministry of Rivertown Christian Ministries Int'l
"Helping Christians Communicate."
Robb and Julie Jacobs
7400 Manning Avenue North,
Stillwater, MN 55082
Contact us at: email@example.com